Department of Economics and Economic Management
Nadbystrzycka 38, room 241
phone: (+48 81) 538 45 26
Head of the department
- Prof. Ewa Bojar, Ph.D., D.Sc.
List of employees
- Jakub Bis, Ph.D. (Eng.)
- Magdalena Czerwińska, Ph.D.
- Ewa Daszczuk, M.Sc
- Korneliusz Pylak, Ph.D. (Eng.)
- Agnieszka Rzepka, Ph.D.
- Jacek Witkowski, Ph.D.
- Anna Żelazna, Ph.D. (Eng.)
Phone numbers and e-mail addresses: https://ehms.pollub.pl/staff.php
Specialty of the department, scientific activity, main achievements
Direct foreign investments, economic clusters, corporate social responsibility, local development management, macroeconomics, microeconomics, economic policy, EU funds.
Science project: „Direct foreign investments in underdeveloped regions – case study of Poland and Ireland. Effects and threats.”
Science project: „Problems of local development management in underdeveloped areas under the conditions of EU (on the example of chosen regions of Eastern Poland)”
Organization of cyclic scientific conferences:
- „Competition and co-existence of regions in the process of European integration”;
- „Manager of XXI century”
Trainings and courses on Eco Energy cluster
Participating in project aimed to create the Organic Food Valley.
1. Postgraduate Studies - Master of Business Administration (organized together with the University of Illinois);
2. Postgraduate Managerial Studies: Management and Marketing and Human Resource Management (organized together with the University of Illinois);
3. Managing public procurement.